Pages

Friday 14 August 2015

Beauty Basics Pre-Fall

I want to share a few of my most loved beauty basics that are going to take me from summer into fall. Oversized sunnies and a swath of rich lip colour = easy glam as the seasons change.



Dior Hydralife BB Creme SPF 30 combines sun protection and skincare with the properties of an ultra-lightweight foundation for a flawless finish.

Nars Velvet Lip Liner, shown above in 'Costa Smeralda', is one of my go-to liners. It's long-lasting and presents super-rich colour, while preventing feathering.

Nars Audacious Lipstick, shown here in 'Claudia', has a weightless formula with superb pigmentation that covers in a single-swipe. It's perfect for an everyday bold lip.

Read more about my favourite skincare essentials for drier weather.

What are some of your beauty basics?



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love & appreciate your comments.
Thanks for chatting with us.


-Calliope + Clio

Shop