Pages

Thursday 10 December 2015

12 Days of Holiday Lingerie: Day 10




Something for the new, or soon-to-be momma.

I cannot begin to tell you how grateful I am for versatile and comfortable nursing attire. Take it from a new momma - Au Fait Mama Breastfeeding Apparel is the perfect gift! 

My Au Fait Mama pieces have been wardrobe staples both prenatal and postpartum. Made right here in Vancouver, the soft bamboo jersey apparel had plenty of stretch to change right along with my changing body during pregnancy. Now that I'm breastfeeding, these pieces are essential functional foundations in my wardrobe. The scooped neckline design simply pulls down when it's time to nurse, then returns back to it's original shape!

A week before my due date wearing The Ruched T-Shirt Dress.

One week postpartum in The Nature Tank.
Photo Credit: Sarah Jane Photography.

The Nature Tank is my go-to layer under knits and button down shirts.
Photo Credit: Sarah Jane Photography.

The Batwing T-Shirt styles beautifully over denim and is perfect for baby-wearing.

Read more about the The Nurture T-Shirt here.

Au Fait Mama is available online, or in-store at Hazel & Jools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love & appreciate your comments.
Thanks for chatting with us.


-Calliope + Clio

Shop