Pages

Monday 18 August 2014

Does a Body Suit?

I'm stumped.  There are very few lingerie pieces that I have a hard time figuring out how to wear, or what to wear them with.  There is one piece that I cannot get my head wrapped around, although, I would really love to.

The bodysuit.

They are lovely pieces of lingerie that look so exquisite on.  High cut legs, low cut décolletage, revealing back, but still covered up.  Hints of sexiness peaking through.  How can you not feel like a vixen while wearing them?

And that is the question.  How to wear them?  The most exquisite ones do not have snaps where you need them, it would ruin the look.  So, do you take it all off when out and about, or do you save them for the bedroom?

Lascivious, Princesse Tam Tam, Maison-Close


Let us know how you wear your bodysuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love & appreciate your comments.
Thanks for chatting with us.


-Calliope + Clio

Shop