Pages

Monday 11 August 2014

Calling All Pretty Women...

... And Dapper Gents!


(Image via here.)

We're going to a Polo Tournament at Southlands Riding Club!


What I love most about fashion is the opportunity it gives me to express myself visually. I get to put forward the way I feel via a look that I create. Sometimes that look can convey a side of me that is lesser-known than the obvious. Sometimes it's just playing make-believe.

Add into the mix those special occasions when we get to outfit ourselves in a way that is very outside our everyday lives. Let the imagination run free and we have the magic of a dress-up event! From Halloween to Horse Races, I love the idea of stepping into a different pair of shoes, be they space boots or stilettos, just for a day!

Tell us about your favourite dress-up event! What did you wear? 


Or even better, share a pic with us via twitter,  instagram or on our facebook page with #CCdressup.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love & appreciate your comments.
Thanks for chatting with us.


-Calliope + Clio

Shop