Pages

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Garters and Garb

I have been slightly addicted to the classic pencil skirt for several years now.  Recently I took some time to figure out my body shape, and discovered that I am an inverted triangle, or a 'carrot' as one friend likes to refer to me as.  When I dove into the shapes of clothing a carrot should wear, I was happy to discover that the A-line skirt is the suggested shape for my body type.

I am secretly happy about this, as the A-line is the perfect shape to wear garter belts underneath!  I recently purchased this red skirt from Zara, am now coveting the Kiki de Montparnasse Grand Fleur collection to wear underneath.

Gap blouse, Zara skirt, Nine West shoes, Kiki de Montparnasse Grand Fleur collection

How will you be wearing your a-line skirts this season?  Or better yet, your garters?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love & appreciate your comments.
Thanks for chatting with us.


-Calliope + Clio

Shop