Pages

Friday 13 November 2015

Night Time Nursing

Can we talk about how much I love this nursing chemise?


Let's be real, there's nothing 'sexy' about postpartum sleep time. That said, sleepwear that is both functional and pretty can go a long way in giving a new mama good vibes. That's why I love this chemise by Hot Milk. The stretchy microfibre is super soft and has accommodated my changing shape, from trimester three into trimester four, as gracefully as possible. The bust is constructed to give excellent nighttime support to tender breasts. And single-handed, drop-down clips allow for easy, blurry-eyed feedings. Plus, what girl doesn't feel great in gorgeous lace and a little bling! OK. 'great' may be a strong choice of adverb. Though looking cute certainly helps not to feel like a hot-mess that hasn't slept properly in weeks.

About the thong: honestly, I am still enjoying my fave granny panties. Soon enough, I'll be ready for the cute matching one that comes with the set.

Hot Milk 'Emerald City' Chemise.

More of my fave nursing intimates here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love & appreciate your comments.
Thanks for chatting with us.


-Calliope + Clio

Shop